Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Is it already 2013?! I don't know about you, but 2012 went by too quick! I can't say much happened to me in 2012, but none the less, it was another blessed year with good health, good wealth, and happiness.  

So, last year was the first time, in a long time, that I made a New Year's Resolution.  I gave myself a goal to read at least one book a month.  I thought it was going to be a real challenge, but boy, was I wrong! I ended up reading 92 books last year! A couple books may have been short novellas, but they are still books.  Some time last March, I wanted to document the books I read and write my God honest opinion about it.  I felt like it was too late to start a blog about the books I read, so I decided to wait till the beginning of 2013 to start this new project.  I figured to spice the idea up a bit and add in a few personal blogs just so I can also document special moments this year.  

My goal, this year, is to read at least 100 books.  I figured I would have to read at least 2 books a week to reach my goal.  I hope I can do it!

Since today is January 1, I decided to dedicate my first entry to how I celebrated New Year's Eve.  

I can't wait to write my first review! Maybe I'll even review a few of the books I read last year. So, cheers to a new year! Please be kind to me, 2013.  With God's grace, I'm ready for whatever you give me.


Hannah (My Goddaughter) & Me



The aftermath of Uncle Boy, Auntie Luz, & Mommy throwing coins at midnight
My Family (Older Brother- Josh, Daddy, Mommy, Yours Truly)

New Year's Toast

New Year's Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment